Buying or selling your home
We can help guide you through the complex and confusing processes involved both in buying and selling your home whether a house or an apartment, Freehold or Leasehold. Why not contact us now for an informal and friendly discussion? We can give independent guidance about surveys and valuations, searches and enquiries and the processes that take place to conclude the transaction successfully.
- We are small and friendly and someone will readily be available to talk to you and to help, to us you are a person not a number. If you have not already taken the opportunity to meet us, we will invite you in, if you are local, for a discussion.
- We will give you an estimate of the costs involved when you have contacted us with the details of the transaction.
- We can also deal with other property related matters including re-mortgages, equity transfers and releases, leases and commercial conveyancing.
- For your estimate of costs please complete the INFORMATION FORM (Click Here) .
We are always happy to help so, if you prefer, please feel free to email us or give us a call using the contact us button below; if you could include any of the following information it will help us complete your estimate.
- Is it a joint purchase
- Type of Transaction: Sale Only / Purchase Only / Sale and Purchase
- Freehold or Leasehold:
- Purchase price
- Sale price
- Are you having a mortgage
- Location of Property being purchased
- Are you using a help to buy scheme
- At completion of Purchase will you own more than one property?
Do i need a Declaration of Trust? A Declaration of Trust is a legally binding written agreement (contained in a trust deed) which records the financial arrangements between the owners of a property or people in a relationship who live together. Please Click Here to read more .